Monday, December 14, 2009

A Stud Job!

(photo from: www.jakandjil.com)

I am obsessed! Last night I went to a familiar place to find new treasures with some friends. When I came across this rare beauty who's canvass was so raw and unique, I could see that all this jacket was awaiting was one moment of embellishment. I gasped for air, grabbed it by the arms and held it close to me as others watched in envy. I ran off shortly after to pay a visit to my girls, Rana Shoar and Alejandra Hernandez, to finish the studding job at the newly found boutique, Virgo, in downtown L.A. These ladies have a way with the studs, and I've never witnessed a happier ending. If you are in need of a stunning stud job, at a reasonable price, look up these girls and you will love them longtime.

Virgo is located at 216 E. 9th St. Los Angeles, CA 90015 phone (213)988.8899 www.boosandbesito.com/virgo email boosandbesito@gmail.com

-Jae Joseph

No comments:

Post a Comment


Followers