Monday, December 14, 2009

Marissa's Tid Bits

By: Vera Gushansky
Because my apartment is currently under construction, I have been forced to choose my resources wisely when photographing clothing. I decided to make the most out of my best friend, Marissa's stylish wardrobe by choosing some of my favorite pieces. She describes her personal style as chic with a hint of vintage. All these pieces are under $60 dollars, excluding the purses.

1. Light Blue Suede Jacket: Urbanoutfitters
2. Gold Sequin Jacket: Vintage from Mom's closet
3. White Lace Onesie: American Apparel
4. Leather Jacket: Urban Outfitters
5. Wool Toob Dress: Visionaire Fashion Show Auction Piece
6. Chanel Purse
7. Onesie With Ruffles: Urbanoutfitters
8. Red Gucci Purse
9. Marc Jacobs Rain Boots: Marc by Marc Jacobs store

♥The glowing beauty herself♥:

No comments:

Post a Comment


Followers