Saturday, December 5, 2009

Model of the Day - Devon Weiss

By: Vera Gushansky
Today's model of the day award goes to my close friend, Devon Weiss! Devon has bagged dozens of jobs and is undeniably stunning. Her personality is just as beautiful as her face and she is one of the funniest people that I know. With all that said, Devon is one of the most down to earth and humble people that I know. When I'm with Devon it's all smiles and giggles. Devon is signed with Next Models in Los Angeles and Major is Paris. Some of her favorite shoots include: "some cool jobs I've done are abercrombie campaign a couple years ago shot by bruce weber, worked with tony duran twice for angeleno magazine, and shot with giuliano bekor and runway for louis vuitton in paris". Said by Devon herself ;).

Name: Devon Weiss
Age: 18
Height: 5'10
Weight: 125
Bust: 34
Waist: 24
Hips: 34

Devon walking for Whitley Kros Spring 2009
Devon shooting for Tony Duran to be featured in Angeleno's September 2009 issue.
Devon and I at an event hosted by Tony Duran

1 comment:


Followers