Sunday, November 29, 2009

A Little Bit Of Me

By: Vera Gushansky

When trying to pull of a look which conveys your desire to appear fashionable, without giving off the impression that your ensemble was carefully calculated, dressing casual, while still looking chic, is always a must. With that said, I decided to dress casual to a local sushi restaurant yesterday evening.


Wardrobe:
★Flannel - Urbanoutfitters.
★White Cami - Zara.
★Black snake-skin leggings - AmericalApperal.
★Shoes - Stella McCartney

Today, I took a stroll up Runyon Canyon. Runyon Canyon is famous for its argeous trails which whisk your body into perfection, a great location for spotting celebrities, and most of all, it's beautiful views of Los Angeles. Apparently the heavens were on my side today because this afternoon I was supplied with the clearest, most crisp landscape view I have seen, ever since I can remember.





Wardrobe:
★Red, Skinny Leg Pants with ankle Zipper - Zara
★White Cami - Zara
★Cardigan with faux fur Trim - RoseBowl Flea Market
★Moccassins - Rose Bowl Flea Market
★Glasses: SLOW originals

No comments:

Post a Comment


Followers