Thursday, December 3, 2009

AC Slater @ Avalon

by: Jade Jorda

As you've noticed, Strapless's primary concern is fashion. However, we feel its necessary to tell you about great events that will arise throughout the year! We're also major music fans and we wouldn't want you to miss out on the fun. And here's another one:

Madness is gonna go down again at the Avalon this upcoming friday and the least I can say is that I am super stoked!!
AC Slater
, a famed freeform DJs from New York will bring his east coast style to the our lovely west coast, pump up the already-super-pumped Avalon sound system and make your legs shake to the heavy bass he's about to drop. If you enjoyed Rusko two weeks ago (Vera made a post about him in early November), something tells me you're going to be delighted by this! Don't miss out!
Listen to these tracks:
AC Slater by strapless
(thanks to Gottadancedirty.com for the last track)

Now, do you believe me when I say it's gonna be madness?!
Yeah, I'll see you electro lovers there ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment


Followers