Thursday, December 10, 2009

ShopBop's Top Shoes

By: Vera Gushansky
ShopBop has some fab clothes this season. I was so entertained as I was browsing through all the categories that I chose to stay in one night and look at clothes instead of going to a club. Pretty pathetic, but very true. For your convenience, I picked some shoes that I consider to be the season's most fabulous from ShopBop. They are a little pricey, so save up. Totally worth it! Wouldn't you much rather shop for cute clothes than make rent this month? Yeah me too ;).

Party Shoes :: ! Velvet Boots :: ! Bootie :: !
☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠




1: click>>2: click>>3: click>> 4: click>> 5: click

And I NEED these pants just because they are too rad to pass up:
Tony Cohen: click

Happy Weekend Everyone!!!☮☮

No comments:

Post a Comment


Followers