Tuesday, February 16, 2010

The Beauty Never Dies!

I know this is the second time around that i make a post featuring a photo from this glorious Spring 2010 ad campaign but.....
i am adore the photos, styling, and model so much that I feel the need to post the ad campaign in it's entirety!
this isn't your ordinary "set in ravishing background" photo-shoot. The focus is simply on the clothes.
The long, silk straight hair really accentuates the hippie-esque nature of the garments and the shoes....THE SHOES!
In all honesty, I think the reason why I'm so drawn to this campaign is because I would kill for those shoes. They're so unordinary and SO impractical, but that is exactly why I am so drawn to them.
Miu Miu Spring 2010
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment


Followers