Friday, July 6, 2012

Givenchy Resort 2012

The Givency Resort 2012 really caught my eye.
 I love how each model is fitted with an ensemble which sticks to one aesthetic element. The wild detailed patterns are fit with other intricate patters which, to my surprise, flow beautifully together.  The garments made from rather muted shades are constructed with futuristic shapes and the use of leather gives an extra touch of edge. 


Along with the line itself, I really like how the background was taken into a consideration. And what better background to represent your fabulous line than the streets of Manhattan. I very much look forward to see what Givency has in store for us with the Fall/Winter 2012 Ready-to-Wear and Haute Couture lines. 

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment


Followers