a spring 2010 trend that I'm on board with:
Patterned Printed Pants
Draw attention (in a good way of course) to your self by rocking a pair of printed pants this Spring. To show off your long legs, choose a skinny cut. Or to be comfy, throw on a pair of loose bottoms like the pants by Roberto Cavalli. The greatness of these pants also lies in their versatility. You can wear them as funky street wear, or as chic nightwear. Be sure to avoid pants with 60's flares and steer clear of neon colors.
How to wear Patterned Printed Pants by Fashionising:
- Don't be afraid to mix patterns. Clashing prints can give a sense of careless charm. Just don't overdo it or you'll risk looking clown-like.
- Bold prints will draw attention to your lower-half, so if it's not the best part of your figure avoid skinny cuts and try for relaxed fits instead
- If going for a loose fit pant, pair with either a fitted top; or a baggier top that's part tucked in, part untucked for a nonchalant look.
- The right pair of relaxed pants is perfect for a 1940s loungewear look. Add soft waves, red lips, and chunky cocktail rings.
- For a young, urban look try 80's inspired graphic prints like those at Topshop Unique. As an investment however, bear in mind that this style will be more short-lived.
- If sophistication is more your goal, look for tailored, high-waisted styles like those seen at Matthew Williamson and Luella. Wear them with a sharp pair of heels.
☆Dries Van Noten S/S 2010 / Issey Miyake S/S 2010
☆ Etro S/S 2010 / Ashish S/S 2010
☆ Marni S/S 2010