Wednesday, September 1, 2010

The Dawn of a New Era

After a much overly dragged out hiatus,
I am delighted to announce that I am back to submersing myself in the world which encompasses every vessel in my heart and every living brain cell. What better way to embark on a new journey than to share with you some of my favorite images recently posted
on my favorite blog: TobaccoandLeather. This girl possess an astounding amount of talent which helps to remind me that there are still fashion enthusiasts who are in it because they were born to breathe, live, and die for fashion.
The images that are sketched/painted are all hand crafted sketches this glorious, multi-talented chica designed.

-------------------------------

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Naturally, I save the best for last.
this is mindblowing
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment


Followers