Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Anna Sui, Diesel, and Proenza Schouler

Anna Sui Fall 2010 Ready-To-Wear
Photobucket
i enjoyed most of the pieces in this collection however, I think the styling was awful. The pieces i chose above were the least of all evils, in my opinion. If you check out the rest of the collection you may notice that many of the garments look too clustered and they take away from the individual beauty each piece has.
Check out the rest of the collection: here

Diesel Fall 2010 Ready-to-Wear
Photobucket
Obvious source of inspiration: Rock n' Roll. I must admit, I do like many of the of the dresses. This one being my favorite:

the sheer drapery sets this collection apart from other various Rock N' Roll collections. Although it's unpractical, I do hope they sell the sheer drape in stores. I would very much like to buy one.
check out the rest of the collection: here

Proenza Schouler Fall 2010 Ready-To-Wear
Photobucket
I really adore this collection. It was such a treat to look through because it was so inspirational. A round of applause for the styling because it is very easy for clothing like this look tacky. I especially like how the fabrics and patterns are mix-matched. The sweater alongside the white denim's is absolutely fabulous because it contains pieces that would normally not be seen together.
check out the rest of the collection: here

No comments:

Post a Comment


Followers